Stone Broken release new single and lyric video - out now.
Breakthrough UK hard rock band, STONE BROKEN, announce the release of their new single, BETTER, out today on Friday 13th May, through all good digital music stores.
BETTER is the third single to be taken from their acclaimed debut album, All In Time, and is accompanied by a new lyric video produced by Very Metal Art.
The digital download features 2 songs, Better and Not Your Enemy.
Rich Moss, said, "BETTER is a song I wrote after a period of writer's block and it's about getting off your backside and stop procrastinating, to not wait for something to happen but actually make it happen."
STONE BROKEN have garnered critical and public acclaim since the release of their album at the end of January, including...
- appearing at Hard Rock Hell/Hammerfest
- winning a Planet Rock 2016 award - Best New Band (Runner-Up)
- single of the week on Kerrang Radio (Stay All Night)
- three singles A playlisted on Planet Rock and Kerrang Radio, as well as numerous community and internet radio stations and shows
- critical acclaim for their album - All In Time, including 10/10 in PowerPlay Magazine
- debut UK headlining tour, including dates with Inglorious, Nashville Pussy & The Treatment
Better - Lyric video:
All In Time Tour - Part 1 (remaining dates)
14 - Upload Festival, Warehouse 23 Wakefield
20 - The Alma Inn, Bolton
21 - The Slade Rooms, Wolverhampton
02 - Rescue Rooms, Nottingham (with Inglorious)
03 - Stage, Basingstoke (with Inglorious)
04 - Cheese & Grain, Frome (with Inglorious)
17 - Hard Rock Cafe, Glasgow
18 - The Mayhem Charity Bash, The Giffard Arms, Wolverhampton
26 - Wildfire Festival, Wiston Lodge, Scotland
01 - John Peel Centre, Stowmarket
29 - Bannermans, Edinburgh
30 - O2 Academy, Birmingham
12 - The Krazyhouse, Liverpool
27 - Bridgnorth Music Festival, Bridgnorth
28 - Rock Wich Festival, Northwich
22 - The Black Heart, Camden, London
'All In Time' is available in CD format from www.stonebroken.com/store
And available digitally from all leading music download stores.