“All the things I wanted to do, are so much better when I’m with you.”
A line taken from Wait For You, the forthcoming single from the acclaimed debut album All In Time by UK hard rock band, Stone Broken, distils what many of us feel; that its ok to do things by yourself but it’s so much better when shared, be that with a loved one, a friend, a family member, a pet, or even from a time with someone who is no longer with us.
Now, Stone Broken are asking fans to submit photos of that special someone that you want to share or have shared those moments with - a selection of which will be included in the forthcoming video.
Wait For You will be released later this year.
- The photo should be of you with that special someone(s) or of you holding a picture of them.
- You should include details of who there are and their relationship with you.
- Please include your name and town/city and country, if outside the UK.
- Upload your picture to the band’s Facebook page and include the hashtag #WaitForYou
- Please do NOT submit images that will upset the person referred to, so no stalking and no EX’s that you are trying to get back with!
- By submitting your photo you are agreeing to its possible use in the video